| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in El Fasher in September is very hot at 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in September is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in September is dry with occasional rain. A mere 35.5mm (1.4in) of H2O falls across an average of 5 days.
- In September the heavens above El Fasher are quite sunny having on average a respectable 8:32 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:59 long and the longest day is 12:22 long with an average length of 12:11.
- There are approximately 3:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 29.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the El Fasher September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in El Fasher, Sudan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding El Fasher:
- Ed Dueim, Sudan - 757 kms (470.4 miles) E
- Kosti, Sudan - 794.8 kms (493.9 miles) E
- El Obeid, Sudan - 532.4 kms (330.8 miles) E
- En Nahud, Sudan - 350.8 kms (218 miles) ESE
- Rashad, Sudan - 649.8 kms (403.8 miles) ESE
- Gazala Gawazat, Sudan - 268.7 kms (167 miles) SSE
- Babanusa, Sudan - 370.3 kms (230.1 miles) SE
- Kadugli, Sudan - 558 kms (346.8 miles) ESE
- Raga, Sudan - 573.9 kms (356.6 miles) S
- Wau, Sudan - 720.2 kms (447.6 miles) SSE