| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in El Fasher in May is very hot at 30.1 °C (86.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39 °C (102.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In May the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 18 °C (32.4 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with scarcely any rain. A feeble 7mm (0.3in) of H2O is laid down across an average of 2 days.
- In May the blue above El Fasher is very sunny with an average of a substantial, 10:09 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:36 long and the longest day is 12:51 long with an average length of 12:44.
- There are approximately 2:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 19.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the El Fasher May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in El Fasher, Sudan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding El Fasher:
- Ed Dueim, Sudan - 757 kms (470.4 miles) E
- Kosti, Sudan - 794.8 kms (493.9 miles) E
- El Obeid, Sudan - 532.4 kms (330.8 miles) E
- En Nahud, Sudan - 350.8 kms (218 miles) ESE
- Rashad, Sudan - 649.8 kms (403.8 miles) ESE
- Gazala Gawazat, Sudan - 268.7 kms (167 miles) SSE
- Babanusa, Sudan - 370.3 kms (230.1 miles) SE
- Kadugli, Sudan - 558 kms (346.8 miles) ESE
- Raga, Sudan - 573.9 kms (356.6 miles) S
- Wau, Sudan - 720.2 kms (447.6 miles) SSE